The longer a customer thinks about whether they should buy a product or not, the higher their chances of not getting to buy the product. If your visitors see that there might be thousands or millions of people like them viewing a product, they would want to buy instantly.
Creating a sense of scarcity and urgency gives your visitors or customers to take action most times, a nudge to quickly add an item to your cart or check out.
What creating urgency does to your store is to help you motivate your customers to buy, thereby increasing sales and revenue. It is a sense of having to buy a product now rather than later.
More than thinking urgency is to motivate your customers to buy, it is a way of advertising and appealing to them to check out on their cart. This urgency is usually used in a positive way and creates the fear of missing out on your visitors.
One thing displaying your website visitors count does is to appeal in an emotional way to the fear of missing out on your customers. When a visitor is notified about the number of visitors that come to your website, they would want to rush to buy before they get sold out especially when the products are limited in stock.
Benefits Of Having Visitors Count Displayed On Your Page
– Nudge to take a quick decision: Using visitors count helps your customers to quickly add a product they want to buy to their cart. When visitors see the numbers your website does they may be motivated to want to quickly buy a product before it goes out of stock
– Increase sales: The instant a visitor sees that there are other people who might be checking out a product as they are doing, it might push them to quickly buy and this, in turn, increases sales.
– Create a sense of loyalty and trust for your brand: When customers see that there are others who purchase from your store, it builds more confidence with them to buy too. Having your visitors’ count displayed helps new customers make a decision to buy from your store.
– Increased gains and revenue: Visitors count is a strategy to increase your revenue. As customers have the sense of urgency to buy a product now, gives your the chance to increase sales faster, and average order value also increases.
– Takes away delay in purchasing: A visitors count is a reminder to your customers not to keep a product for too long in their cart before checking them out. When a product stays too long in a customer’s cart without being bought, it robs them off eventually buying the item as the item can be taken out of their cart after a while and made available for others who want to buy.
– Gives your visitors the sense that your products are valuable: visitors count shows that your products are hot and fast selling hence the number of people visiting your store.
– Drive sales conversion: creating a sense of urgency helps you drive sales conversion in a short period.
Integrating Storebundle’s Visitors Count
The visitors count app on Storebundle helps you create proof of customers that have checked a product on your store.
The real count provides you with a detailed number of visitors you have for your store. And the random count is a preset figure to be displayed.
With Storebundle visitors count, you can:
– Display the amount of traffic drawn to your store
– Create a sense of urgency to buy instantly
– Give your visitors or customers social proof that your products are valuable
– Increase sales performance and revenue
– Increases brand trust and loyalty