Facebook Data Deletion Instructions
StoreBundle’s Instagram Feed Display uses Facebook social Login for authenticating users. Though we do not save your personal data on our server, according to Facebook policy, we must provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL (this webpage).
If you want to delete your Facebook Login App data that is associated with Storebundle, you can do so by following the steps below:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click Settings.
- Look for Apps and Websites and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
- Search and click StoreBundle in the search bar.
- Scroll and click the Remove button.
- Congratulations, you have successfully removed your StoreBundle app activities.