In marketing, aiming to see sales skyrocket implies giving your customers the best impression that would nudge them to buy instantly.
It is undeniable that in e-commerce today, announcements and campaigns are ways to get information and promotional messages across to visitors, first-timers, or returning customers on your website.
When planning a campaign you need to target your customers strategically which is why having promo bars pop up on your website at a noticeable spot gives you the chance to convince or leave an impression with your customers.
What to keep in check when creating a promo bar;
– Impressive images and design
– Actionable content that is, should motivate the visitor to take an action
– Offer lead capture
What is a Promo Bar?
A Promo Bar is a small designed box that contains promotional or informational messages and appears on a website each time there is a visitor to your website. It is used to show deals, free shipping, discounts, and more.
Promo bars can be used to instill a sense of urgency in your customers. It is also used to capture leads using offers or discounts to get customers to subscribe to your email list.
Create a promo bar for your website with Storebundle’s promo bar app. Storebundle is a Shopify app that brings you the simplest and easiest steps in creating a promo bar with no technical knowledge required.
Have a promo bar floating on your website in less than a minute. With Storebundle, you can activate multiple bars on your website like this:
What To Gain Using Promo Bars
– Increased subscriptions: Promo bars can be used to capture leads. When creating a lead capture bar, it would require the customer to give their email address. And most times, customers or visitors find it comfortable to give their email when there is an offer attached to it. For example, Get 5% off your first order, their CTA here is to submit their email to get their discount code.
– Capture Leads: Promo bars can help you capture leads and grow your email subscription.
– Brings your premium offers to customers: Promo bars are a campaign mechanism to notify customers about running sales and offers they can take advantage of while they buy.
– Displays promotional offers to increase sales: When bidding to increase sales, creating offers and deals that benefit your customers can make customers buy more than usual.
– Increase sales conversion: It can also convince visitors with no intention to buy initially. With this, sales conversion can increase which is why your promo bar should give the user a good impression
– Convey relevant information to customers: Information about your store can be displayed on your store’s index page or product page about a sales event coming up, flash sales, new opening, and so on.
Why Does Promo Bar Work?
– It is visible to everyone
– Details are usually attractive
– A central method of announcing deals
– Difficult to miss when displayed
– It is usually at an eye-catching spot